Scenic Flights Melbourne
he Melbourne Air Tour is a great visual experience with professional pilots offering unique commentary. The Melbourne Central Business District is only 5 minutes flight by air. The tour runs for approximately 30 minutes, departing from Essendon Airport at a time that suits you in our Cessna or Piper aircraft.
We will fly over famous landmarks such as:
- Flemington Racecourse – home of the world famous Melbourne Cup horse race
- Albert Park Lake – home of the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Melbourne Tennis Centre where the Australian Open Tennis Event is held
- MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) where the 1956 Melbourne Summer Olympics (Games of the XVI Olympiad) were held
- Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne widely regarded as the finest botanical gardens in Australia.
Don’t forget your camera though as the views are spectacular and the flight a truly once in a life time experience.